Saturday, May 6, 2023

A little tool time


I recently decided to attempt to find a better alternative for cleaning my airbrush. After some simple searching, I found the Torrington Brush Works web site. I ordered nylon micro-tube brushes in several sizes, from 0.020" brush diameter through 0.080" brush diameter in 0.010" increments. I can report that they are exactly what I was seeking. The larger ones can pass through the entire length of my airbrush and the smallest can pass through the tip of the airbrush (be careful as. the opening in the tip can be easily split, even though it is metal.) If you're looking for brushes, I recommend a visit to the Torrington Brush Works site. 

Editorial content: Yes, I am certain you can find a better deal on amazon. However, my preference is to support a small business. Your mileage may vary

the "business" ends of the 0.050" and 0.060" diameter brushes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!