Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Presentation File from MARPM


I attended this past weekend's Mid-Atlantic RPM in Linthicum, Maryland. For several days prior, I had been experiencing insanely debilitating allergies. The trip down by car seemed to clear them up. However, I kid you not, once I was back in the Hudson Valley driving home Sunday evening, they came back with a vengeance and have not abated, even though I have been taking every med known to allergists. I am hopeful if they're not gone by next week, a trip to Naperville will relieve them!

Back to the RPM. I presented a clinic on the SP's forty-foot postwar box cars. The file may be found via this link. As time permits, I will also share some images that I captured from the event as well as a general write up about my expeirence (all good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!