Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Some Sunshine pics

 


Many years ago (over 20!!!) when I created, ran, updated, and managed the Steam Era Freight Cars site, I would receive notices from manufacturers and add that info to the site. Times being what they were, I uploaded relatively tiny images along with the text. I was recently searching for something on an old hard drive and came across some very high resolution scans that I had made of dupe slides that were sent to me by Martin Lofton of Sunshine Models. They were shot by him on what I believe was a photo module. Regardless, good images of completed Sunshine kits can be rare, so I thought it might be good to share those here in a higher resolution format than years ago. You can click on any image for a larger view. Note that some of these cars have been re-released by Resin Car Works (although may be out of production at the moment, but can be found via the secondhand markets, either in their Sunshine or RCW iterations.) Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!