 |
| This amazing model/scene is the work of Tore Hjellset who is not only an excellent modeler, but made the trek from Norway to attend! The model is a Precision Scale kit with Artitec vehicles and figures and chains, hammer, and axe from Weinert. Well done! |
I posted yesterday about my presentation at the recent MARPM event. I also promised (threatened?) to post some photos I snapped in the display room. Those are interspersed here. I would also like to comment in general about the high quality of the presentations that I was able to attend. The slate of presenters was strong and every clinic I saw was informative and well presented... not a clunker among them. I came away more informed, made some new friends, and am thoroughly inspired to push forward on my own projects, which is what attending RPMs is all about. Look for one in your neck of the woods or even travel to one.
 |
| Greg Wiggins modified a Funaro & Camerlengo (F&C) PRR F22 kit to replicate this Clarendon & Pittsford marble service flat |
 |
| Jim Dufour always brings plenty of models with beautiful supporting documentation. This is an in-progress C&EI 'War Bonds' 1937 AAR box car previously offered by Des Plaines Hobbies, with Viking roof. Jim made a pattern for the Creco door. Other details include Yarmouth runnijng boards and ladders, Tangent Klasing hand brake, Tahoe trucks, and National Scale Car placard boards. Whew! |
 |
| I'm not even sure what the prototype is for this, but it got Gerard Fitzgerald excited! Model by Jeremy Zablocki |
 |
| These two beautiful buildings represent 429-423 Front St. in Catasauqua, PA circa 1955 as built by Todd Hermann |
 |
| There were 3D printed models in the house, including this WP stock car from Lines West as modeled by Mat Thompson |
 |
| I love Death Valley so Trona is town and railroad near and dear to my heart. This ex-SP unit was modeled by Kinzer Hurt |
 |
| Matt Hurst always seems to be kitbashing something. This is an Atlas USRA rebuild that he is detailing to model an ACL O-16 rebuilt USRA box car |
 |
| Mark Gionet started with an F&C overhead bunker, 8-hatch CN reefer and added Atals trucks, Smoky Mtn draft gear, Tangent lift bars, Kadee running board and brake hand wheel, Detail Assoc and A-Line steps, Yarmouth brake step, Cal=Scale steam and signal line hoses, and Plano hatch supports... whew! Oh, CDS lettering too |
 |
| Mark also brought this Red Caboose box car with Speedwitch parts and lettering (I highly approve!) plus Tahoe trucks |
 |
| This nicely weathered Tangent tank car is the work of Steve Raqué |
 |
| Steve also had this G32B, a 3D printed model from Plate C |
 |
| John Frantz weathered this Bowser F30A and added reweigh and lube stencils plus ACI barcodes from Tangent |
 |
| Lou Papineau brought his usual large number of resin models, including this F&C composite CNJ gondola |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!